Eco Challenge North Island
Eco Challenge tours are designed to both challenge groups and individuals to go beyond what they think they can achieve and take on adventures in the outdoors
Education Tours NZ – Eco Challenge North Island
“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.”
Sir Edmund Hilary was an extremely modest person who achieved something that people of the time thought wasn’t achievable. In doing so, he showed that with the right mindset, the right attitude, the right people and the motivation to work hard for what you want to achieve, you can conquer anything. Eco Challenge tours are designed to both challenge groups and individuals to go beyond what they think they can achieve and take on adventures in the outdoors working with safe, professional outfitters while respecting and caring for a natural environment.
This North Island itinerary takes on a myriad of adventures including:
White Water Rafting
Black Water Rafting
Itinerary – Daily breakdown
1. Arrive Auckland Airport and stay in Auckland – Hotel Accommodation – Auckland
2. Morning: Canyoning. Afternoon: Travel to Rotorua
3. All Day: Canopy Tours/Skyline Luge – Hotel Accommodation - Rotorua
4. Morning: Rafting Kaituna. Afternoon: Travel to Taupo
5. Morning: Jet Boating. Afternoon: Bungy Jumping and shopping. Evening: Hot Pools.
6. Morning: Waitomo, Blackwater Rafting OR The Abyss. Afternoon: Travel to Auckland. Evening: Group Dinner OR Sailing Cruise incl Dinner
7. Return to Auckland Airport for flight home