Explore Central North Island
15 days of adventure, culture and lifelong memories. This a seriously amazing, once in a lifetime experience.
Education Tours NZ – Explore Central North Island
Arriving in to Auckland we quickly make our way to the home of Maori culture and adventure, Rotorua, readying ourselves for an epic week of exploring the central North Island of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
This itinerary will take students on an adventure that will likely never be forgotten, from the geothermal wonderland that is Rotorua, to the caving capital of New Zealand, Waitomo, the Great Lake of Taupo and the snow-capped mountains of the World Heritage Site, Tongariro National Park.
This tour has it all;
Black Water Rafting
White Water Rafting
Itinerary – Daily breakdown
1. Arrive Auckland Airport and travel to Rotorua – Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
2. Morning: Conservation Project Afternoon: Geothermal Valley and Maori Cultural Experience – Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
3. Full Day Mountain Biking –Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
4. Full Day Hiking – Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
5. Black Water Rafting – Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
6. Overnight White Water Rafting – Camping – Turangi
7. Continue Overnight White Water Rafting – Hotel Accommodation – Taupo
8. Full Day Hiking – Hotel Accommodation – Taupo
9. Full Day E-Biking –Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
10. Maori Carving and Mountain Luging – Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
11. Surfing and Hiking – Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
12. Zip Lining, Rafting and Hot Pools– Hotel Accommodation – Rotorua
13. Zorbing and Sailing – Hotel Accommodation – Auckland
14. Return to Auckland Airport for flight home